Condo Unit Owners / HO-6 Policy

Condo Insurance Quote Request

Condo Unit Owners / HO-6 Policy

If you own a condominium, you’ll need an individual condo insurance policy even though your condo association has its own coverage.

While the association’s insurance policy for the building takes some of the insurance burden off of the unit owner, you will still need your own protection.

The association’s insurance policies typically cover the building exteriors, common areas, and liability insurance for the association. However, this type of home insurance – known as the master policy or Home Owner Association (HOA) policy – doesn't likely cover what's inside your specific unit (see your association’s condo deed/bylaws for what the master policy is responsible for).  

Master policies will never cover your personal property or the liability inside your unit.

Call our office today for more information or a free quote!