Have a fun and safe New Years!
Some things to remember...
If you plan on being in a crowd...
- Be mindful of your surroundings and how others are acting, and give a wide enough space to those who seem out of control.
- If someone appears intoxicated, keep them from driving and call them a cab to ensure they get home safely, and don’t let them leave with someone they do not know.
If planning to drive on New Year’s Eve...
- If you have a friend who does not drink, ask them to be the designated driver.
- Be alert behind the wheel, be aware of your surroundings, and be prepared to drive in winter weather.
- Use seatbelts and prepare an emergency safety kit for your vehicle.
- Take public transportation if possible.
- Don't drink and drive, period!!
Have fun celebrating the New Year but always use common sense!
We have the knowledge, the experience, and the resources to find you the best coverage at the best rate. Please call our agency or contact us through one of our quote forms, and we'll be happy to answer any of your insurance questions.