1. Are you actually making money? Apart from the gas, insurance & maintenance, there is the possible cost of an accident. Make sure you’re sufficiently covered for your New Jersey auto insurance policy.
2. Make sure you’re disclosing to your insurance company that you are driving and the usage that you are putting on your vehicle.
3. Make sure you ask your insurance agent if you would be covered for conducting business in your vehicle.
4. Understand the coverage that may be provided by the service company to know your risks involved.
5. Always know the definitions of what is covered in your New Jersey auto insurance policy and what is or is not covered under the service companies policy.
CALL The Jordal Agency Today ?? We can Help ! 609-465-7700